THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Thank you for participating.
Looking to get out to enjoy the great outdoors by fishing with your family and friends while still respecting social distancing? We got the contest for you!
Snap a photo or take a video from your experience fishing anytime from June 1st through 30th and post it in the comments under our Facebook post with the hashtag #IntoTheOutdoors. Make sure you’re also following Into The Outdoors on Facebook for a chance to win!
Five winners will be randomly selected and announced on July 2nd*. Prizes are as follows:
Fourth and Fifth Place: Into The Outdoors Fishing Hat
Second and Third Place: Into The Outdoors Fishing Hat and Kids Fishing T-shirt
First Place: Half Day Guided Fishing Experience** with Harmon Marien Fishing, departing from Wild Eagle Lodge, Eagle River, WI (must be redeemed before September 1, 2020) along with Into The Outdoors Fishing Hat and Kids Fishing T-shirt.
When out exploring the great outdoors, we’re not much for strict rules here at Into The Outdoors. However, there are certain times in life when rules are necessary - such as when they help you win a cool fishing contest! So please read the rules, follow social distancing guidelines, and get entering (and keep in mind that we reserve the right to alter the following rules at any time).
*Into The Outdoors reserves the right to delay the announcement date in the event that consent from the winning five (5) participants' parent or legal guardian is not verified.
** 3 hour fishing trip with Harmon Marien.
NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE ENTRY NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal U.S. residents who are between 13-18 years old at the time of entry. YOU MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
The following guidelines set by the Sponsors must be followed for each entry;
- Promotion Period: Beginning June 1, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. CST. Closing June 30, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- Who May Participate: This promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington D.C., or Puerto Rico who are between 13-18 years of age at the time of entry.
- How To Enter The Promotion: During the Submission Period, photo or video entries showcasing the participant’s fishing experience must be posted on the Into The Outdoors Facebook post in the comments section under the post. In the circumstance that the participant does not have a Facebook account, the participant may use a parent or legal guardian’s Facebook to submit an entry with the participant's parent or legal guardian consent. The post must include the hashtag #IntoTheOutdoors. The participant must be following Into The Outdoors on Facebook at the time of prize selection (June 29, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. CST through June 5, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.). Entries will be compiled and (subject to the requirements below) will be entered for consideration in the Promotion for the Grand Prize. All entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. CST on June 30, 2020. Be sure to check your wireless carrier’s pricing plan before entering via mobile phone as message and data rates may apply to the use of mobile phones. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any charges occurring as a result of participation in the contest or in any contest-related activity. By submitting photos and videos for consideration, you confirm that you have read and accept these Official Rules and Regulations
Limit: Maximum of 1 entry per child per family throughout the entire Submission Period.
Each entry must be unique; duplicate entries and/or automated entries are prohibited. Participants may not enter under multiple names. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter the contest more than one (1) time or that your entry is not an original, all of your entries will be declared null and void, and any prize you might have been entitled to (if any) may be forfeited, in the Sponsors sole and absolute discretion.
By submitting material for the entry into the contests to Into The Outdoors, you represent and warrant that the material submitted does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the materials to Into The Outdoors and its parent company Discover Mediaworks free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- Parental or Guardian Consent: Each entry is eligible to win a prize only if the winning participant’s parent or legal guardian confirm consent. Following the random selection of five (5) prize winners by Sponsors on July 1, 2020, Into The Outdoors will contact the five (5) winners asking them to provide a parent or legal guardian email address in order for Into The Outdoors to confirm parental or legal guardian consent. Into The Outdoors must receive parental or guardian verification within twenty-four (24) hours after the email request for consent is sent. In the circumstances that Into The Outdoors is not able to reach the winning participants by the end of the day, 11:59 p.m. CST, on July 1, 2020, or not able to confirm consent from the winning participant’s parent or legal guardian, Into The Outdoors reserves the right, and sole discretion, to disqualify the participant and replace the unverified participant by randomly selecting another participant to receive the prize.
- Prizes: One (1) first-place winner will receive: one three (3) hour fishing experience with Harmon Marian, along with Into The Outdoors Fishing Hat and Kids Fishing T-shirt. The guided fishing experience will depart from Wild Eagle Lodge in Eagle River, WI. Sponsors will not, and are not required to, provide; travel expenses to Wild Eagle Lodge in Eagle River, WI; meals before, during, or after the duration of the fishing experience; or lodging to the winner and their accompanying parent or legal guardian as part of the contest or contest prize. The winning participant's parent or legal guardian is responsible for; all transportation arrangements and costs to the Wild Eagle Lodge in Eagle River, WI; all meals; all, if any, lodging is required as a result of winning the first-place prize. Total approximate prize value of the first-place prize is $335. One (1) second place and one (1) third-place winners will each receive: Into The Outdoors Hat and Kids Fishing T-shirt, with an approximate total value of $35. One (1) third place and one (1) fourth place winners will each receive: Into The Outdoors Hat, with an approximate value of $20. Second, third, fourth, and fifth prize winners may receive prize packages up to three months following the announcement of the winners on July 2, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. CST and following the verification of participants parental or legal guardian consent. The first prize package, following the verification of the participant’s parental or legal guardian consent, will need to be claimed before September 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m CST. The prize(s) are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or prize substitute shall be available for any reason; provided, however, that Sponsors retain the right to substitute a prize of comparable value, in the event, a stated Prize is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- Disclaimer: Each participant agrees that the Sponsor entities (Into The Outdoors, Discover Mediaworks, Wild Eagle Lodge, Harmon Marian) and its employees, agents and successors are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (b) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or processing of entries; (c) any losses, damages, injuries, or death of any kind resulting from participation in the contest or in any contest-related activity, or from participants acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
- Technical Problem. The contest may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of the Sponsors (Into The Outdoors, Discover Mediaworks, Wild Eagle Lodge, and/or Harmon Marien) any fraud, technical failure or other factors beyond their control impairs the integrity of the contest. The Sponsors reserve the right on their sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- Social Media Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Privacy: Except where prohibited by law, and following verification of parental or legal guardian consent, all entrants acknowledge that if they are randomly selected as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. The five (5) winning participants by entering the contest constitute consent for Sponsors to use, publish, edit, and/or reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television, radio, social media, or offline promotions), each of the five (5) winner’s first name, social media handle, entry post (video or photograph, depending on winning submission format), each in perpetuity without further compensation, notice, credit or right of review or approval. The five (5) winning entries will become the property of Into The Outdoors and it’s parent company Discover Mediaworks.